[O] tables once again

From: Neuwirth Erich
Subject: [O] tables once again
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:05:55 +0200

Bastien,
does the current git version contain the new LaTeX exporter?
I am asking because I just installed via make up2 (as you noticed)
after you fixed the export but
html export works as expected.

#+title: Table test

** My Table

| Headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead |
headhead |

| 1        | 1        |        1 |        1 | aa       | aa       |       aa |
aa       |