[O] Feature request: v1 - v9

From: John Wiegley
Subject: [O] Feature request: v1 - v9
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:15:18 -0500

I can get an agenda report for the next 4 days using:

  M-: (org-agenda-change-time-span 4) RET

But there seems to be no command for doing so.  It would be nice if `v N',
where N is a number 1-9, could give me a report for the next N days.

This is useful to me right now because I have a house-move coming up on
Monday, so I need to see the state of everything that's scheduled to happen
between now and then.

John