Re: [O] Erroneous "No such file or directory" with babel and remote dir

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Erroneous "No such file or directory" with babel and remote dir
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:22:53 +0200

Loris Bennett writes:
> OK, I must have goofed.  What I did after starting the bisection was
>
> - run 'make autoload'
> - open test file in emacs with minimal .emacs
> - test
> - end emacs
> - mark bisection good or bad
>
> I then repeated this for the next commit.

This would be the correct thing to do, yes.

> Is something missing here, or did I just incorrectly mark a commit?

I really don't know, I'm just guessing… :-)

It may be more informative if you traced the invocation of the remote
execution in both a failing and a working version in the debugger and
look for any differences as the arguments are cobbled together.  Once
you find where an how these diverge it would be much easier to find the
code that is responsible for it (if it wasn't glaringly obvious from the
trace already).

Regards,
Achim.