[O] Patch to change agenda key-mapping

From: Robert Horn
Subject: [O] Patch to change agenda key-mapping
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:47:34 -0400

I forgot to attach a proposed patch.  This changes the keymapping for
"C-c ," to use org-agenda-priority.  It doesn't include a new keymapping
to org-agenda-show-priority.  I'm not sure what key mapping makes the
most sense.  It leaves the agenda menu and mouse functions for
org-agenda-show-priority unchanged.

I'm not concerned about the revised code or new functionality.  I just
want to avoid having to remember which sub-mode within org-mode I'm
using when I set a task priority.

R Horn
address@hidden