Re: [O] Two modifications for source blocks processing (will be in 7.9.2

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Two modifications for source blocks processing (will be in 7.9.2)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 10:17:39 +0200

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> this is to advertize two small modifications wrt source blocks
> processing.
>
> 1) Please use ":results drawer" instead of ":results wrap" to insert
>    results like this:
>
>    #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :results drawer
>    (message "a")
>    #+END_SRC
>
>    #+RESULTS:
>    :RESULTS:
>    :END:

OK. That name is clearly better!

> 2) Support for ":results org" has been removed.

Why don't we have anymore "#+begin/end_org" blocks while we still have
"#+begin_html" and "#+begin_LaTeX" blocks?  Org as the language seemed normal
to insert blocks in Org-syntax.

How will Org constructs be supported, for example headlines in the old
"#+begin/end_org" blocks -- with the "," used for protecting the export?

#+begin_src org
,* This is an headline
,This is some text.
#+end_src

>    You can either insert the results with ":results raw" or "results drawer"
>    if you need to tell the exporter to include/exclude the results (by
>    including/excluding the :RESULTS: drawer from export.)

Will ":RESULTS:" drawers be included by default, to mimic the current support
of "#+begin/end_org" blocks?

Best regards,
  Seb

--