Re: [O] Creating Gantt charts by Exporting to TaskJuggler 3.3.0

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [O] Creating Gantt charts by Exporting to TaskJuggler 3.3.0
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 14:36:23 +0200

Yann Hodique <address@hidden> writes:

> At the moment I'm kinda contemplating doing a major rewrite of the TJ
> exporter to use the org-export framework

That might be a good idea. The currect tj exporter doesn't use any of
the exporting framework. OTOH it is not really a classic exporter in the
sense that it exports the content. Instead it uses the headlines as
nodes and exports those using some conventions. If this can be handled
with the new exporter then sure go for it.

Thanks
Christian
--
Christian Egli