Re: [O] org-metaup / org-metadown nerfed in 7.9.1

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-metaup / org-metadown nerfed in 7.9.1
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:20:05 +0200

Hello,

Trevor Vartanoff <address@hidden> writes:

> I suppose people who only write and handle text with Internet-style
> line breaks between paragraphs won't notice any change. Those who
> don't will either get "cannot" messages, or they will be quite
> surprised when org scans down, down, down for the next line break and
> ends up shifting 20 paragraphs as one element.

Org has its own definition for a paragraph, which, apparently, doesn't
match yours.

A paragraph ends either at a blank line, at the end of the buffer, or at
the start of another non-paragraph element. In particular, indentation
is unrelated to paragraph boundaries.

Hence, there is no such thing as "20 paragraphs as one element".
A paragraph is always a single element.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou