Re: [O] LaTeX export problem

From: Alexander Vorobiev
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export problem
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:47:21 -0500

I tried the new exporter (using today's snapshot of the sources) and
it produced invalid LaTeX (it calls hypersetup without loading
hyperref package). It also ignored the #+LaTeX_CLASS: and all the
#+LaTeX_HEADER:lines in my file. Are there any examples of org files
which show how to customize the new LaTeX exporter?

Thanks
Alex