Re: [O] [New Latex Exporter][BABEL][BUG] lists and inline src

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [New Latex Exporter][BABEL][BUG] lists and inline src
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:50:35 -0600

address@hidden writes:

> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Chuck,
>>
>> address@hidden writes:
>>
>>> My apologies if this is already reported (I recall seeing something like
>>> this, but cannot find it in the archives).
>>>
>>> A list element starting with an inline src block is improperly
>>> parsed.
>>
>> I cannot reproduce this with Org 7.9.1.
>
> I just did a git pull, trimmed my .emacs down to
>
> (setq load-path (cons "~/elisp/org-mode/lisp" load-path))
> (setq load-path (cons "~/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp" load-path))
>
> renamed  customizations.el, started Aquamacs, loaded org-e-latex.el and
> reran
>
> (org-export-to-buffer 'e-latex "*Test e-LaTeX*" nil nil t)
>
> I am still getting the same result.
>
> What else can I do to get to the bottom of this??

Hi Chuck,

Does this problem present itself when you execute the inline code block
interactively, or only when using the new latex exporter?  If the later
then it is a latex exporter bug and not a Babel bug.  I've updated the
subject line so that hopefully the latex export experts will notice this
message.

Cheers,

--
Eric Schulte