Re: [O] [OT] Xiki - could something like that be done with emacs+orgmode

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [OT] Xiki - could something like that be done with emacs+orgmode?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:23:47 +0200

Hi Marcelo,

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> writes:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUR_eUVcABg&feature=youtu.be
>
> I'm wondering it something like that could be done with emacs (and
> possibly integrating orgmode to add the outlining features)?

* [[shell:ls -l]]

* shell:pwd

... etc etc.

I think pretty all the features described here are already available
with some elisp.

The basic idea is that the command prompt and the results are of the
same kind: text you can edit, and that can produce an output... that you
can further reuse as a command.  Which is the core idea of Org.

If there is any specific feature displayed in the video that seems
useful for Org, let us know.

My 2 cents,

--
 Bastien