[O] PATCH: using ido when inserting links

From: tony day
Subject: [O] PATCH: using ido when inserting links
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:58:43 +1000

I had a look through and couldn't see an obvious reason why you can't use ido
with org-insert-link, so here's a patch to enable it.

I haven't looked at using ido for editing links yet, but I figure org-capture
would be a good pattern to do this.  The other thought here is to add an 'org:'
link type so you can fire up ido just like org-capture (not sure what non-ido
org-capture looks like).

This is my first patch, so please let me know if I'm not doing things right.

Tony