Re: [O] bulk rescheduling change?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] bulk rescheduling change?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:22:44 -0400

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> I turned off the grid for now as a workaround for the formatting
> problems.
>
> Going back to the original problem, I'm still having problems with that:
> I mark a bunch of agenda items (scheduled for today) and then do a B s.
> It reschedules them for tomorrow, no questions asked. If I repeat the
> process on the same four items, it reschedules them for the day after,
> again no questions asked.
>
> Not sure if I'm doing/setting something to cause this bahaviour, but
> it's certainly not what I expected: I thought I'd get the usual date
> dialog that would allow me to set the rescheduled date.

Well, the non-interactiveness and the next day are because the four
items I marked were the last four items for that date, so after marking
them, the cursor happened to be on the date line for the next day, which
apparently is taken as an indication that I want things to be
rescheduled for that date, no questions asked. Not sure I like this
much.

However, if I move the cursor off the date line before I issue the
bulk command, I get a date dialog, but it's a no-op: no matter what
I give it, things are rescheduled to today.

Nick