[O] building tagcloud datastructure in elisp

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] building tagcloud datastructure in elisp
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:41:35 -0500

Hi list,

How hard would it be to parse a bunch of org files and build an elisp data structure (Hash?) that represents a tagcloud? All tags in all headlines and subtrees should be taken into account (for all org files that are parsed). Could I use org-element to help me parse this or is there a better way?

I'm just learning the org API, and I've only done a bunch of elisp hacks, so any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

- Marcelo.