Re: [O] Extra space between list items in HTML export

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Extra space between list items in HTML export
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 04:00:42 -0400

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:

> > With Richard's example[fn:1] and the new exporter, we get different
> > behavior with HTML and latex (without the num: option or with num:t):
> >
> > o the second list is unordered in HTML, but enumerated in latex.
> >
> > o we get third level section numbers decorating the list entries in HTML,
> >   but not in latex.
>
> I think our mails crossed.  This should be fixed.

Oh, indeed - they are consistent now. Thanks!

> Remember, I have not marked HTML and ODT exporters for release.  They
> are marked as alpha only.  What may seems as bugs, could well be
> something that is partially done.

Understood - but there is still the fact that different exporters are
written by different people: they are bound to diverge unless some
energy is expended to keep them in line. I just wanted to emphasize
the importance of consistency (probably preaching to the choir).

Thanks,
Nick