Re: [O] any org[/beamer] experts in the ottawa area available for consul

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] any org[/beamer] experts in the ottawa area available for consulting?
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 23:47:44 +0200

"Robert P. J. Day" <address@hidden> writes:

> p.s.  i asked this on the org list hoping for someone who also knows
> beamer, of course.  if that doesn't work, i can ask on the beamer
> list, looking for someone who also knows org. :-)

I don't get the question, I'm afraid.  Could you reiterate questions
more concretely?

But do be aware that beamer article exists so that you can convert a
beamer slides into an a4 (or whatever) article from almost the same
source as the slides.  That's rather useful.

The org-e exporter should be able to cope with this, as far as I
remeber.

–Rasmus

BTW: For production with tex and friends perhaps Rivers Technology
will be of interest to you.  They provide document service to major
journals by e.g. Elsevir.  They use xml as backend and have some very
interesting videos out there.  'Household' production should be
possible via Org.  Perhaps org-publish can be extended to your needs?

--
May the Force be with you