[O] my quick and dirty tutorial for getting started with beamer and org

From: Robert P. J. Day
Subject: [O] my quick and dirty tutorial for getting started with beamer and org mode
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 09:54:27 -0400 (EDT)

  from a totally newbie perspective, i wanted to write a tutorial for
a colleague since we're about to convert all of our linux courseware
from .odp to latex/beamer, so here's what i whipped together for him
this morning:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Using_Beamer_and_org_mode_to_write_slide_shows

if anyone else finds it useful, it's all yours.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca