[O] Quick poll - do you use the agenda more as a query interface or as y

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] Quick poll - do you use the agenda more as a query interface or as your main view
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 17:33:48 -0500

I'm wondering: Do you use the agenda more as a query interface or as your main view?

I tend to use the agenda for its powerful search capabilities, and either use follow mode and or enter to get more hierarchical context of the task (since I tend to follow GTD, and there's always a project/sub-projects with actions (TODO), so an item by itself might not have all the necessary information about it (what project does it belong to, for example). But I never use it as my "main view".

In fact, it would be nice if we could have an agenda view that showed items hierarchically (like follow mode, but in the agenda listing itself, perhaps with the levels configurable). I might play around with it and see if I can come up with something :)

Cheers,

- Marcelo.