Re: [O] org-agenda-sticky -> Recursive load

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda-sticky -> Recursive load
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 23:05:20 +0200

Hi Karl,

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

> I checked out the latest git version and can reproduce this issue.
>
> I am unsure if this is my configuration being copy&paste of things I
> do not completely understand or a bug :-(
>
> I can live without a sticky agenda but I am also happy to help
> narrowing down the problem, if it is a bug.

Mhh.. let's hunt this a bit further then.

I assume you have a fresh git installation (no .elc first and no
previous ghost installation behind the scene).

You start with emacs -Q

You load a minimal .emacs.el and open a .org file and fire up an
agenda view.  Can you send me .emacs.el and the .org file (and your
version of Emacs and Org)?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien