Re: [O] org for blogger

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] org for blogger
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 19:56:50 -0700

On 8/31/12, Rustom Mody <address@hidden> wrote:
> Note I am asking about preparing the html so that it is blogger-friendly.
> It can then be manually posted into the html tab.

I have code for exactly this, but it is not packagized and not all of
it will work for you without tweaking.  It comes with explanation of
what Blogger needs.  I posted a working version long ago, and it has
been updated since, but now requires a few odds and ends from my
setup, so it is not self-contained.  It is slowly (years) being
packagized.

I will try to soon post the new code FWIW.  I run my blog with it.
The neatest feature is that you can diff an updated entry with the
live version.

Samuel