[O] ODT preferred format option per-file?

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] ODT preferred format option per-file?
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:53:54 +0800

Hi,

I have one particular org file that I would like to export to PDF by way of
ODT. (I already set up outline styling in LibreOffice and I would like to use
that, instead of trying to reconfigure a similar look in LaTeX. For fun, I did
try the LaTeX pdf export and the output format is not what I need for this
case.)

But I may want to export other org files to ODT *without* converting them to
PDF.

http://orgmode.org/manual/Extending-ODT-export.html

This says I can customize the org-export-odt-preferred-output-format variable.
This works beautifully, but it's a global setting that will apply to every ODT
export.

So my question is -- is there any export option for the preferred format, per
file? Something like:

#+ODT_PREFERRED_FORMAT: pdf

I couldn't find any documentation in the ODT export section of the manual for
an option like this.

Alternately, I suppose I could write a lisp function that would set the
variable and call the export, but that would definitely be a hack.

Thanks in advance,
hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world