Re: [O] test fails

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] test fails
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 06:42:20 +0200

Hi Erich,

Erich Neuwirth <address@hidden> writes:

> I am building org mode on 2 Macs with OSX 10.8.1 and Emacs 24.2.1
>
> One one machine, this works.
> On the other machine, the build fails.

Maybe you can run `make config-test' to see if the testing si
configured the same way on both machines:

>From `make helpall':

Configuration Check
===================
make config         - check main configuration
make config-test    - check test configuration
make config-exe     - check executables configuration
make config-cmd     - check command configuration
make config-all     - check all configuration

> Please also tell me what is the easiest way of finding the version identifier.
> I just pulled the latest version from git now,

M-x org-version RET should do.

HTH,

--
 Bastien