[O] Conditional capture template headline based on tag?

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Conditional capture template headline based on tag?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:25:10 -0500

My main org file for work is something like so:

#+begin_src org
* Tasks
General tasks here

* Proj 1     :proj1:
** Tasks
** Notes

* Proj 2     :proj2:
** Tasks
** Notes

etc.
#+end_src

Just wondering if a capture template could be setup to file into the
"Tasks" headline (sub-headline) of the matching top level headline
with that tag or something similar?

I suppose I can refile and enter the headline location manually, but
that requires extra work. I thought if I was already entering a tag
for a capture item, perhaps there's some fu that could be used to send
it accordingly. If this isn't possible, what if I re-split my projects
into separate files with a #+filetag. Could it be used to send it to
the right file?

If there are those who do something like this in a different way, I'm
open to suggestions!

Thanks,
John