Re: [O] Please consider making a donation

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [O] Please consider making a donation
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:02:28 -0400

On 26.08.2012 15:19, BernardH wrote:

Bastienaltern.org> writes:

Hello all, I've been a freelancer for the last two months and I want to continue this experience. As such, my main challenge is to discipline
myself not to spend too much time on Org -- because, as you can
imagine, it *is* very tempting. So the more donation I receive, the
more time I will have for Org.

Great !
You might want to lower the barrier to donate by providing a link to
http://orgmode.org/org-mode-donate.html ☺.

Made a (too-small) donation to Bastien for org-mode.

Anyone needing motivation to donate money to Free Software projects should check out The Donate Pledge (http://f-droid.org/posts/the-donate-pledge/)
at the F-Droid site.

| Jason F. McBrayer address@hidden |
| If someone conquers a thousand times a thousand others in |
| battle, and someone else conquers himself, the latter one |
| is the greatest of all conquerors. --- The Dhammapada |