[O] Alternate format for datetree

From: c b
Subject: [O] Alternate format for datetree
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 13:11:35 -0700

Hi,

I have been using org-mode for about 18 months now and love it. I recently came across the org-capture file+datetree format and it is just what I am looking for, except that I need a slightly different format described as below

Currently format is

* 2012
** 2012-08
*** 2012-08-26 Sunday
**** [2012-08-26 Sun 13:00] My note for this Sunday afternoon

Needed format is

* 08
** 26
*** 2012 Sunday
**** [2012-08-26 Sun 13:00] My note for this Sunday afternoon

Basically, I need to have the "root" of the date tree on the month, followed by date and then Year, so that for a particular date, I can see all yearly activity.

Is there currently a way to alter this?

If not, how would I go about adding a file+monthtree format for org-capture?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Kindly copy me on the response as I am not subscribed to this mailing list.

Thanks,
c.b.