Re: [O] new HTML export prompts for file encoding

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] new HTML export prompts for file encoding
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 22:48:24 +0200

Hi Jambunathan,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> I have pushed one last change to org-e-odt.el. (I would have liked to
> polish it a bit)
>
> What you see is what you get - org-e-html.el and org-e-odt.el.
>
> I leave maintainers to do their better judgement.

Those changes are significant enough to belong to master IMO.

> This is the last mail or commit you will see from me.

May I ask why?  Unless someone explicitely says he wants to take
ownership on org-e-html.el and org-e-odt.el, those files are yours.

In any case, thanks for your great contributions so far.

I hope this is just a temporary break due to some other project
you have.

Best,

--
 Bastien