[O] advice on compiling org 7.9 for OSX Lion.

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: [O] advice on compiling org 7.9 for OSX Lion.
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 13:32:01 -0400

I have looked but cannot find anything especially enlightening.
I haven't yet installed Xcode on some of my Lion machines, so I haven't got 'make' everywhere.

I've been toying with trying to do the installation on my Mac server, which has Xcode, then copying the compiled stuff into the identical directory structure on my non-Xcode machines.  Any thoughts on whether that would work?

And in any case, if someone could point me at a good page explaining the Lion/Org installation, I'd greatly appreciate it.
/fas

--
\V/_
Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.