[O] Switching from weekly to daily agenda loses window state

From: Moritz Ulrich
Subject: [O] Switching from weekly to daily agenda loses window state
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:33:23 +0200

I use org-agenda with `org-agenda-restore-windows-after-quit' set to t.
This causes Emacs to restore my prior window configuration when closing
the agenda.

This doesn't work in the following scenario:

1) Open Agenda with some split frames (C-x 2, C-a a)
2) Maximize agenda window using 'o'
3) Switch to another agenda (d, etc.)
4) Close Agenda via 'q'

The expected result is, that org-mode restores the window configuration
prior maximizing the agenda. This doesn't work, as org-mode seems to
overwrite this information when re-creating the agenda when I press 'd'
to switch to the daily agenda.

Cheers
Moritz Ulrich

--