[O] Create link using refile interface?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [O] Create link using refile interface?
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:08:03 -0500

Does org-mode have the ability to use
the refile interface or something like it when creating links?

For example, if I have a headline like this:

------------------------------
* Terms
** Xcaligraphicasfoobar

Definition of Xcaligraphicasfoobar goes here, but it's hard to link to
easily because I can't remember how to spell it.
------------------------------

And I want to link to Terms/Xcaligraphicasfoobar from another place in
the document,
or another org-mode document and I can't remember how it's spelled.

Is there an interface like the refile interface that would show me the
headlines under
the Terms headline so that I could pick from a list when creating a link?

I've tried using C-x C-l and typing file: and pressing RETURN I get a
list of files to pick from
-- but after I pick the file by typing terms.org:: I would like to see
a list of child headers in terms.org.

Thanks,
--Nate