Re: [O] babel print

From: Sean O'Halpin
Subject: Re: [O] babel print
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 23:55:51 +0100

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:38 PM, skip <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have an org file with several src blocks and tangle blocks.
>
> How can I print the file without executing any of the src or tangle
> blocks? I want to avoid disabling each block.

Use

  #+PROPERTY: eval never

at the head of the file and C-c on that line to refresh the local setup.
This disables execution for all blocks in the file. Alternatively, you can use

  #+PROPERTY: eval no-export

to disable it only for exporting.

See http://orgmode.org/org.html#eval for details.

> How can I generate the tangle files only without executing any other
> src blocks in the file? I want to avoid going to each tangle block and
> executing.

=M-x org-babel-tangle= should tangle all the blocks in the file.

See http://orgmode.org/org.html#Extracting-source-code

Regards,
Sean