[O] Testing the git latest

From: Ken Williams
Subject: [O] Testing the git latest
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:41:39 -0500

I recently made some local changes to the latest git HEAD, and I wanted to run
regression tests.  It didn't work, though - here's the error I got:

% /cygdrive/c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)/GNU\ Emacs\ 24.1/bin/emacs -Q --batch \
        -L lisp/ -L testing/ -L testing/lisp -l lisp/org.el \
        -l lisp/org-id.el -l testing/org-test.el \
        --eval "(progn (org-reload) (setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil))" \
        -f org-test-run-batch-tests
Searching for program: no such file or directory, /bin/zsh

I'm on Cygwin, is that not a supported testing configuration maybe?

--
Ken Williams, Senior Research Scientist
WindLogics

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly
via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.