Re: [O] [GSoC] Org-sync v0.2

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [O] [GSoC] Org-sync v0.2
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 13:34:26 -0400

Hey Aurélien,

This is *very* exciting.  I'm definitely interested in using this for
MediaGoblin if I can.

Several thoughts after watching the video:

 - I tend to take notes and local subtasks on bugs.  Is there any way to
   do that?
 - Does org-sync also pull down comments?
 - I'd like to pull down the description and keep the TODO states in
   sync, but I'm not sure I want editing local descriptions to affect
   the description remotely.  In fact I'm pretty sure I don't want to do
   that!  I'd just like the initial state then be able to munge it
   however.  Is that possible?
 - I'd really like to write a trac backend!