[O] fill-paragraph on lists broken

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] fill-paragraph on lists broken
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 11:29:29 -0700

A recent commit on master has broken fill-paragraph, making it indent
lists in strange ways.

To attempt to reproduce, make a long line as a list header and do
fill-paragraph.  The second line should indent to column 0 or to a
column to the right of where it should be or to some other place.

I have confirmed that this only occurs when filladapt is enabled.

I highly recommend filladapt.  It has always taken care of basically
every filling use case in Emacs, including Org.

Thanks.

Samuel