[O] MobileOrg: Confusion about capturing?

From: 'Mash
Subject: [O] MobileOrg: Confusion about capturing?
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 14:15:41 +0100

Afternoon,

Just started using MobileOrg (Android) and I am a little confused as to capturing notes. I have a single 'agenda' file setup which I can see...

---
Agenda views
mashdot.org
---

I assumed that I could capture a note within 'mashdot.org' allowing me to create a new TODO etc in the list. But it appears that the default action is to send my capture to the org-mobile-inbox-for-pull file. I would have thought by default you could create new nodes within your agenda file?

Am I missing something here?

Also what is the difference between 'Capture' and 'Capture node as child'?

Thanks

'Mash