Re: [O] Extending org-koma-letter.el

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] Extending org-koma-letter.el
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 20:40:17 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> If you want to take care of this library, please do!
> Nicolas told me he won't have time for this anytime soon.

Well, that's a challenge... It's now and my wife thinks I have a cyber lover
or something being that I spend typing on the keyboard up to the wee
hours of the night or morning... plus work which has its demands as
it is.

Let me finalize the Groff code first, it should give me an idea of the
challenges of letter creation. I can see what can I do with the Koma
exporter. (and I have to re-learn LaTeX being that I do not use it as
much as Groff).

We'll see...

--
Luis Anaya