Re: [O] Reftex in Org-Mode exporting and recognizing figures or equation

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Reftex in Org-Mode exporting and recognizing figures or equations
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 20:20:51 -1000

Aloha Jeffrey,

Jeffrey Spencer <address@hidden> writes:

> 1) I was wondering if anyone has got the reftex feature of easily
> recognizing the figures and equations to insert as a ref command to work in
> org-mode.

I'm not aware of this being done.

> 2) Also I had seen on a website that you can use the command to get
> org-mode type citations. This seems to export to latex as a \ref command
> with citep in the middle (eg. \ref{citep}).
> (reftex-set-cite-format
>     "[[citep][%l]]")
> This doesn't seem to work for me but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

There are some examples of how to manage citations in Org mode here:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-17-2

I'm really enjoying ebib in this regard.  It recognizes both Org mode
and LaTeX mode documents, so is ready to work with me in both of my
writing environments.

hth,
Tom

--