Re: [O] Export to Texinfo

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Export to Texinfo
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:34:01 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Leech-Pepin <address@hidden> writes:

> I've done some further work on the org-e-texinfo exporter and have
> gotten it to a point where it should be usable with only a few
> shortcomings.

thanks *a lot* for this!  This is long-time wish from many org-ers,
no doubt you will have many testers.

Do you want to continue to develop while adding the library to
contrib/lisp/?

One problem with the version you sent:

(org-export-first-sibling-p headline)
(org-export-last-sibling-p headline)

should be

(org-export-first-sibling-p headline info)
(org-export-last-sibling-p headline info)

With this change I can export files correctly.

Another thingy: headlines from level 4 are converted to lists,
right?  I'm fine with this, as long as the list is not collapsed
with a previous one.  See the .org and .texi files attached.

Thanks again for this great contribution!

 Bastien