Re: [O] are super-hidden technical blocks required?

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] are super-hidden technical blocks required?
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:16:07 +0900

Hi Achim,

well the HIDE_PROP approach would have the benefit that one can easily
and quickly change what he wants to see and what he wants to hide at a
single place within his org-file. E.g., I might like to hide almost
all and everything in a drawer normally, but need to work on special
properties from time to time.
Other than this, I agree that some stop function in a drawer might be
better compared to an extra/individual drawer.

Torsten