Re: [O] make test on Mac

From: Neuwirth Erich
Subject: Re: [O] make test on Mac
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 23:02:05 +0200

I do have gfortran
Mahler:org-mode neuwirth$ whereis gfortran
/usr/bin/gfortran

Version information
Mahler:org-mode neuwirth$ gfortran
i686-apple-darwin11-gfortran-4.2.1: no input files

And it is in emacs' exec-path
exec-path
("/usr/bin" "/bin" "/usr/sbin" "/sbin"
"/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin")

I already installed Mountain Lion

Emacs version
(emacs-version)
"GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2012-06-10 on bob.porkrind.org"

I did not run the tests from within Emacs, I ran
make test
in the directory where I keep the sources
I am using git to pull the current version

Are the tests supposed to work only from within Emacs?