Re: [O] make test on Mac

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] make test on Mac
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 09:09:12 -0600

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hmm, these tests should only be run if the "gfortran" executable is in
>> your path.
>
> So let's take them out of the test suite when gfortran is not present?

That is what we do currently, or at least that is what we're supposed to
be doing currently...  From the top of test-ob-fortran.el

    ;; -*- emacs-lisp -*-
    (org-test-for-executable "gfortran")
    (unless (featurep 'ob-fortran)
      (signal 'missing-test-dependency "Support for Fortran code blocks"))

This throws a signal which inhibits the tests in the file from being
run, at least this is how it is supposed to work.

Cheers,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte