Re: [Orgmode] Fw: xemacs giving a file mode specification error

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Fw: xemacs giving a file mode specification error
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:00:01 +0200

Hi Raghav,

Org does not contain any call to make-char-table, so I don't see how
it could be the cause of this error.

- Carsten

On Sep 27, 2008, at 7:36 PM, Raghavendra Singh wrote:

Hi,
I downloaded the current version of org-mode (6.07b)
XEmacs 21.4 (patch 21) "Educational Television" (cygwin, Mule) of Tue
Dec  4 2007 on vzell-de

I compiled the noutline.el by opening in xemacs and using "byte complie" option.

When i open a .org file in xemacs I get a file mode specification
error: (wrong-number-of-arguments #<subr make-char-table>2)

Please help

Thanks
raghav