Re: [Orgmode] adding up decimal fractions in the spreadsheet

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] adding up decimal fractions in the spreadsheet
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:16:38 +0530

  On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Rainer Thiel wrote:
  > 2008/9/27 Manish :
  >> About not being sure how to access latest Org, FAQ at
  >> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php might help.
  >
  > Thank you, Manish. Is this lykely to work on a Windows machine with
  > cygwin installed, too?

Yes, I use this on Cygwin.

I just do not do `make install' and add `~/elisp/org-mode.git/lisp'
and `~/elisp/org-mode.git/contrib/lisp' to the load path (for ~ to
work I have HOME defined in Windows user environment variables.)
Updating Org then boils down to: git pull && make clean && make &&
make doc.

HTH,
-- Manish