Re: [Orgmode] Bug: remember/refiling filing target

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: remember/refiling filing target
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:57:58 +0200

Hi Wanrong,

still, this is a difficult bug to fix, because my completion function keeps the outline path internally as a string.

What I have done now is that during completion, any "/" in the headlines will be modified to "\". This is a bit annoying in the case when you actually need to type that character to move forward with completion. However, most of the time this is not needed, and this trick makes sure that the completion is not interrupted at the wrong location in the string.

- Carsten