[Orgmode] Re: Question about cursor movement

From: henry atting
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Question about cursor movement
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:37:13 +0200

Zitat - Sullivan, Gregory (US SSA) * Di Sep 16 2008 um 18:56 -

> Try leaving the cell with <TAB> to move to the next field (in
> left-to-right, top-to-bottom order), whereas <RET> goes down one row.

Okay, that explains how to move the cursor.
But the question is how to reduce the cursor movement (or to avoid
unnecessary cursor movement in that particular case)
I read in another thread that a prinicple of orgmode is to minimize the
movement of the cursor. If it is so I would expect the cursor to stay in
the field where the formula is evaluated. But maybe I got it wrong...

henry