[Orgmode] Re: Latex exporting

From: Frank Dekens
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Latex exporting
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:54:49 +0000 (UTC)

Russell Adams <RLAdams <at> AdamsInfoServ.Com> writes:

> End of file.org --------------------------------------------------
>
> #+ Local Variables:
> #+ org-export-latex-title-command: ""
> #+ org-export-latex-append-header: "\
> #+ \\usepackage{graphicx}
> #+ \\usepackage{multicol}
> #+ \\geometry{headheight=47pt}
> #+ \\fancyhead[L]{\\LARGE This is the header title}
> #+ \\fancyfoot[L]{\\small Overridden filename\\\\ \\today}
> #+ "
> #+ End:

Hi,
     I have seen these local variable additions in several examples on
the web, but for some reason they never make it into my .tex file. Is
there a trick to getting these to appear? I'm using v6.02 of org with
Carbon Emacs on a Mac.
     I'll try the .emacs style from your example in the mean time, but
it would still be nice to get these variables to work.
     Thanks,
     Frank D.
PS: Thanks for the great example.