Re: [Orgmode] org-plot (generating graphs from org-mode)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-plot (generating graphs from org-mode)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:27:59 +0200

Hi Eric, you have done an awesome job. I am very excited to try this out.

- Carsten

On Aug 26, 2008, at 5:10 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:
4. How can I cycle through all tables and plot them all?

I have no idea what the best method would be for cycling through
tables, I agree this would be a useful feature (picturing all graphs
being re-generated upon export to latex/html), however I don't know of
any commands for cycling through tables.  I've been thinking of
defining a [[plot:]] type link which may make this easier.  Also, I
may be able to copy an answer from the exporting code.  If anyone has
any ideas I'd love to hear them.

To call a function at each table, you can use org-table-map-tables, defined in org.el.

- Carsten