Re: [Orgmode] Org mode 6.06b and remember2.0 problems

From: Charles Cave
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org mode 6.06b and remember2.0 problems
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:53:51 +1000

charles snyder wrote:
Hi

I am having problems on 2 different machines trying to integrate org mode and remember. I am running

(setq org-remember-templates
'(("Todo" ?t "* TODO %? %^g\n %i\n " "F:/GTD/newgtd.org <http://newgtd.org>" "Office") ("Journal" ?j "\n* %^{topic} %T \n%i%?\n" "L:journal.org

Be aware that you will nee dto change the names of the target files,
namely F:/GTD/newgtd.org   and  L:journal.org

L is my home network drive at my office and F is the drive for
my USB.   You may want to use path names starting with ~ if your files
are relative to your home directory.

<http://journal.org>")
     ("Book" ?b "\n* %^{Book Title} %t :READING: \n%[l:/booktemp.txt]\n"
             "L:journal.org <http://journal.org>")

What is this syntax? You have a file name followed by an http???

Chares