Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suggest changing git repo on website to refer to git p

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suggest changing git repo on website to refer to git protocol
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:35:02 -0700

Hi Manish,

I just ried adding a FAQ entry (about plotting table data :-), and the automatic update *did* work. Any changes you have pushed will be collected by the web server at the full hour, and then published at the half hour. You might need to press refresh in your browser to see the changes, of course.

- Carsten