Re: [Orgmode] Project Planning Tutorial Using Org-Mode

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Project Planning Tutorial Using Org-Mode
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:21:32 +0200

Peter Jones <address@hidden> writes:

> (shameless-self-promotion-mode t)
>
> I just wrote a tutorial on how to use org-mode to plan and estimate a
> project.
>
> http://pmade.com/articles/2008/project-planning
>
> Feedback is encouraged.  If you use org-mode for stuff like this,
> please post a comment on how you do things differently.
>
> Thanks.

Looks nice. I would suggest that you list the function names in place
rather using a footer and just the hot key though. In addition it might
be nice to link to the relevant org-manual section whenever you describe
a new piece of functionality like assigning time estimates and tags for
filtering.

The other thing which would be nice would be to use org-mode
itself to publish your tutorial. org-mode really is a great tool!