Re: [Orgmode] org error under vista - File mode specification error: (er

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org error under vista - File mode specification error: (error "Required feature `mml' was not provided")
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 06:57:36 +0000 (GMT)

-- Mer 23/7/08, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> The string "mml" does not occur anywhere in the
> Org distribution

"The MML language is very simple. It looks a bit like an SGML application, but
it's not." (emacs manual)

Please, Fritz , chek your MML installation, perhaps in your .emacs
you don't have a
(require ' mml)
but you do define some fuction for it.
(setq mml-function-unknown t)

> Fritz Kunze wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2008, at 8:34 AM, unze wrote:
> > (I am on a 32-bit windows machine running vista - BTW
> a windows
> > upgrade installer would be most helpful... )

if you dig the list archives, you'll find some nice triks,
and batch files, that have been proposed to upgrade org-mode
under Wndws.

Cheers,
Giovanni

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l&#39;home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina