Re: [Orgmode] Suggest changing git repo on website to refer to git proto

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Suggest changing git repo on website to refer to git protocol
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:27:06 -0700

Ah, maybe I misunderstood the original post. The error happens not in a web browser, but when trying to close the repository. SOrry about that. I guess this must be an error in the repo itself, would one of you care to report this to the maintainers of repo.or.cz? Thanks.

Dennis,

can you make a concrete proposal where on the webpage I should change what? Thanks.

- Carsten